Thursday 8 December 2011

Educare Trip to see Santa

So today Educare (Ash's Daycare - one floor down from where I work and yes I know I'm a very very lucky mum to have my little man so close by...) decided to do a morning trip to Smith & Coughey's to meet Santa and see the famous grotto.  This is the first time I've ever done it, and didn't really know what to expect.  What we got was a 90 minute wait with nine very patient under 2's who behaved extremely well given the circumstances.  Ash had an absoloute meltdown just before we got to go in (think hyperventilating, uncontrollable crying, not the tantrum kind!) so didn't really want a bar of anything - including Santa.  Because of this I struggled to take any decent photos which I was gutted with as the grotto itself was awesome, and the kids went nuts inside.  Never mind, I got a few, including a hideous photo of ME sitting on Santa's knee and Ash struggling to get away...

Guess its true that kids really don't like Santa!
Haylynn rocking the sunglasses

The pram parade
The Christmas Trees inside the Grotto
The kidlets making their way through (Alex, Arthur & Deaclen)
Ash & Kathryn


Ash checking out the snow man
Haylynn


Santa fell down the chimney!
The kidlets writing out their wish lists (Arthur, Stella & Ash)


Stella forgot something!
Decorations

No comments:

Post a Comment