Sunday 27 May 2012

Daily Photo Challenge - Week 21

So no official theme this week (not that I'm particularly good at following them anyway!).  A busy week in our world once again with one late night out enjoying in the inaugural Media Awards.

I've been trying to capture shadows in a black and white environment this week - can't say I succeeded particularly well but I'll keep working on this technique because when its pulled off it can look very cool (plus it gets rid of the hideous false lighting at the end of the day!).

Looks like my other fellow photog buddies had good weeks - don't forget to check them out here.

Till next week x

Big Toot Toots

Feeding the ducks (on a now rare sick day)

Little Toot toots

Book love

Party Animal

Boredom

Hanging with the girls

1 comment:

  1. Little toot toots is awesome - awesome pic and awesome looking toot toot set!!

    ReplyDelete